Our mistake is your savings.
Some in the first batch of Konnected Alarm Panel Pros have a little flaw. Due to an inconsistently behaving component, sometimes they don't boot up on initial power-up. A couple presses of the REBOOT button will get it going, and once up there's no issue.
We've hand-inspected, tested, and re-flashed these Imperfect Alarm Panel Pros and are liquidating them at a deep discount!
Bundle with a Backup Battery
Our backup battery prevents your Alarm Panel Pro from losing power.
The boot issue with the Imperfect Pro v1.5 only affects the device when booting from a powered-off state. By preventing a power failure, you can effectively mitigate the impact of the cold boot flaw.
Imperfect Pro Kit + Backup Battery Bundle$79 Buy Now In-Stock and shipping in 1-2 business days.
- 1x 12-Zone Alarm Panel Pro v1.5
- 1x Backup Battery
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Piezo Buzzer
- 1x Mounting & Wiring Accessories
ALL THE SAME FEATURES OF THE ALARM PANEL PRO
1-year Warranty on All Other Defects
With the exception of problems related to the the known cold boot issue, the Imperfect Pro comes with the same 1-year replacement warranty as all of our products.
Also, buy risk-free with our 60 day return policy (return postage may apply).
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS: This product is sold with known flaws that are expressly excluded from our standard warranty. Specifically, items sold as the "Imperfect Alarm Panel Pro" will not be serviced or replaced for any of the following defects:
- Failure to boot when initially powered on
- REBOOT button sometimes doesn't work
- Failure to reboot after power outage
- Sometimes becomes stuck or unresponsive with solid blue status LED
Any other issues are covered by Konnected's standard 1-year warranty. Any warranty replacements for products purchased as Imperfect Pro v1.5 will be replaced with another Imperfect Pro v1.5
FREE Shipping in the U.S. ~ We ship worldwide! (rates calculated at checkout)
All Kits Include These Accessories
- Power adapter: 30W (12V 2.5A)
- Piezo buzzer
- Jumper wires and connectors as applicable
- Adhesive-backed mounting standoffs
- Mini screwdriver-pen
- Wire labels sheet
- Konnected window stickers
Features & Specs
- ESP32 Microcontroller
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
- Power over Ethernet capable: PoE+ 802.3at
- Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
- No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- USB port for customizing firmware and/or advanced debugging
- 12 input zones
- 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
- 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
- 1 toggleable 12V/3.3V output
- Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
- Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
- 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
- Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
- Made in the USA with foreign sourced components