Time for another software update!
This release contains a number of small fixes and improvements to address some frequent initial setup issues and common support requests. A few minor enhancements were also added.
Konnected firmware/software updates
- Wipe or "factory reset" settings by holding down the FLASH button. This reduces the need to use a computer to re-flash for users who want to start over from scratch.
- Introduces a 30 second pause before rebooting in a retry/failsafe scenario. This gives the user a window to reset the device in case of a bad configuration.
- API improvement: Actuate multiple switches/outputs with a single HTTP PUT
- Bug fix: Fix crash from malformed JSON response
SmartThings & Hubitat updates
- Momentary switch state change now reflects accurate momentary duration.
- Improve selection of pin mapping (Zones vs Pins) and allow mapping to be changed.
- Adds debugging when adding/removing devices to help with "Error saving page" messages
- Adds ability to re-generate an OAuth token (SmartThings only)
Note: SmartThings & Hubitat updates are backwards compatible with devices running 2.2.x
See the following articles for steps to update:
Flashing Konnected Firmware & Software
SmartThings: Updating Konnected SmartApps & Device Handlers
Hubitat: Install Konnected Apps
As always, the updated binaries and source code are available on GitHub