Control4 is unique in many ways. Unlike consumer-grade integrations that work with Konnected, it requires a Konnected Interface installation (available for both Alarm Panel & Alarm Panel Pro). That way, the end user can enjoy both the smart home functionality and the traditional way to control their alarm system.
Control4 is an integration that stands out in our catalogue, as it’s designed to be handled by professionals.
Normally, Konnected users install their new smart alarm panels and sync them with smart home platforms of choice themselves. With Control4, the setup has to be performed by a Control4 system integrator or dealer.
Using simple and modern LAN-based integration, Control4 installers can tie any alarm system into the Control4 native security UI, enabling real-time status and interaction with a traditional alarm system at home and away.
Find your local Control4 installer here and ask them about Konnected.
- First universal solution to integrate any wired alarm system into Control4
- Real-time home automations between wired sensors and smart devices
- Works in-parallel with an Alarm.com or other third-party monitoring connection without interference
- Use smart devices in response to security alarms
- Custom dashboards built in Composer Pro to fit customer needs
- Local/LAN integration - no cloud service or subscription required
- Sensor status
- Custom automations
- Control From Many Devices
- Remote Arming/Disarming
- Real-time notifications
- Security System UI
Your wired sensors can now interact with any smart devices
Create custom automations using your smart home devices
Konnected's Control4 driver is free to download and use with Konnected Alarm Panel product line. It enables direct, local LAN-based integration with wired sensors, wired alarm system devices, and a Control4 controller. Works with any brand.