Does your home have an old security alarm system that you rarely use? You may not know it, but your home is pre-wired to be a Smart Home!
With Konnected and SmartThings, you can convert your outdated wired alarm system into a SmartThings smart home alarm system for less than $100 with no recurring subscription or fees!
There's never been a better time to convert your home into a smart home. Samsung's popular SmartThings hub is on sale for $49.99 on Amazon, this is 50% off the normal price! Konnected's alarm system conversion kits start at $49 and integrate seamlessly with the SmartThings built-in Smart Home Monitor app.
This Smart Home security system beats any other home security product or system on features and price:
- Reuse your home's existing wired door sensors, window sensors, motion sensors, smoke detectors and siren from your old wired alarm system.
- No recurring fees. No monitoring service necessary. There's just a one-time cost for the Konnected Security DIY Kit and SmartThings hub (now on sale!) and that's it.
- Monitor and control everything from your smartphone. Receive push notifications immediately of any activity at home while you're away.
- Automate everything. Your security system knows when your home and knows when you're away and can arm and disarm itself automatically. No codes to remember or keypads to fumble with!
- Completely extendable. Add more wireless sensors to extend the reach of your existing alarm system. Use your devices in combination with smart lighting, smart thermostats, or any other SmartThings compatible smart home devices. For example, automatically turn off the air conditioning when the windows are open.
With SmartThings on sale for less than $50, and Konnected kits starting at $49 you can convert your home into a SmartHome and have a full-featured home security system that you'll actually use for under $100.
SmartThings is a registered trademark of the Samsung Corporation. Konnected is not affiliated with Samsung or SmartThings.