Makes Any Wired Alarm System Smart
Your home, like millions of others, is pre-wired for an alarm system.
Konnected is the solution you've been looking for to upgrade or upcycle any brand of wired security system. The Konnected Alarm Panel Pro is an easy DIY solution to retrofit any wired alarm system to work with leading consumer smart home platforms, allowing you to monitor and control your home from anywhere without monthly fees!
Automate and interact with thousands of smart home products and apps using SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat or OpenHab.
MEET THE ALL NEW ALARM PANEL PRO
Hard-Wired, Smarter, and Infinitely Expandable
One of the most common feature requests from your feedback was consistently "we want Ethernet!". People want the reliability of wired networking and the ability to send power to the unit with a PoE switch. Now you have it with the Konnected Alarm Panel Pro. You can expand the zone handling capability of your Pro setup by simply adding additional pro boards.
These Alarm Panel Pro starter kits include everything you need to revive your wired alarm system.
Works With Most Wired Sensors & Devices
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your Smart Home app.
- Door and Window Sensors
- Wired PIR Motion Sensors
- Wired Glass-Break Detectors
- Water leak detectors
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
- Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
* THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A FIRE OR LIFE SAFETY DEVICE. Use with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors is for informational purposes only. Do not rely on Konnected alone to notify you in a life threatening emergency.
The Konnected Alarm Panel Pro is now in full-scale production, and we are transitioning from pre-orders to live sales! Join the thousands of early supporters who have purchased this one-of-a-kind home automation product!
In-Stock and shipping now
Order terms and conditions:
- Your credit card or PayPal payment will be charged immediately.
- Email us to cancel for a full refund any time before your order ships.
- Orders will ship on a "first in, first out" basis.
- Delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed.
A beta test install with 60 individual sensors on five Alarm Panel Pros!
Alarm Panel Pro Interface Kit Bundle
Includes two Interface Modules for connecting in-parallel to an existing traditional wired security panel. Learn more.$289 Order In-Stock and shipping now
- 1x 12-Zone Alarm Panel Pro
- 2x Interface Modules
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x 2-Channel Relay Module
- 1x Piezo Buzzer
- 1x Mounting & Wiring Accessories
FREE Shipping in the U.S. ~ We ship worldwide! (rates calculated at checkout)
All Kits Include These Accessories
- Power adapter: 30W (12V 2.5A)
- Piezo buzzer (2 buzzers in 24-zone kit)
- Jumper wires and connectors as applicable
- Adhesive-backed mounting standoffs
- Mini screwdriver-pen
- Wire labels sheet
- Konnected window stickers
Power over Ethernet
The Alarm Panel Pro is PoE+ capable, meaning that you only need a PoE+ compliant network switch to power the device and AUX connected accessories*.
Or, use the included power adapter with unpowered Ethernet or WiFi connectivity.
* Maximum 1A AUX output (including siren) when powered via PoE.
Features & Specs
- ESP32 Microcontroller
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
- Power over Ethernet capable: PoE+ 802.3at
- Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
- No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- USB port for customizing firmware and/or advanced debugging
- 12 input zones
- 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
- 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
- 1 toggleable 12V/3.3V output
- Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
- Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
- 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
- Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
- Made in the USA with foreign sourced components
Most traditional alarm systems are limited to 8 or 12 zones, forcing installers to group multiple sensors together into a zone. Konnected is infinitely expandable, allowing you to have granular visibility into each and every door, window, motion, and other sensor in your home. Each 12-zone Alarm Panel Pro operates independently, and the system can be expanded easily at any time by simply adding more boards.