WIFI OR ETHERNET CONNECITVITY
use existing wired sensors
get notifications anywhere
no required fees
no batteries required
Use Your Existing Wires To Create A Smart Alarm System
Did you know millions of homes are pre-wired for an alarm system?
With the Konnected Conversion Kit, you can easily replace your old alarm panel or take advantage of your newly pre-wired home and create a smart alarm system.
This DIY wired alarm system retrofit works with leading consumer smart home platforms that allow you to monitor and control your home from anywhere, without expensive monthly security fees.
Not into DIY’s? We’ve got you covered with our network of dealers!
Konnected works across all leading smart home apps:
HOW THE ALARM PANEL PRO CONVERSION KIT WORKS
The Konnected Alarm Panel Pro replaces a traditional wired alarm system through your existing wired alarm sensors in five easy steps.
If you wish to fit it into your newly pre-wired home, skip Step 2.
Choose The Alarm Panel Pro Conversion Kit If You:
- Need Ethernet connectivity and/or PoE because your home is pre-wired for Ethernet*
- Want to have 12 zones and 2 siren/strobe outputs per panel*
- Don’t want to pay any monthly fees and switch fully to app-based self-monitoring
- Don’t want to use the original alarm system anymore
- Want the ability to replace original keypads with touch-screen tablets**
- Have a pre-wired home without any alarm system installed yet
- *Compare with Alarm Panel
Reasons To Love Konnected For App-Based Home Monitoring
✓Works with leading smart home platforms and voice assistants
✓Infinitely expandable by adding any of our alarm panels
✓No required monthly fees or subscriptions
✓Real-time notifications so you can monitor your home from anywhere
✓Automatically arms/disarms your home
✓Choose your favorite smart home app
✓Uses your pre-existing wired sensors and siren
✓Create smart home routines and automations
Works With Most Wired Sensors & Devices
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your smart home app.
✓Door and Window Sensors
✓Wired PIR Motion Sensors
✓Wired Glass-Break Detectors
✓Water Leak Detectors
✓Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
✓Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
*THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A FIRE OR LIFE SAFETY DEVICE. Use with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors is for informational purposes only. Do not rely on Konnected alone to notify you in a life threatening emergency.
Konnected is infinitely expandable by simply adding more Konnected Alarm Panel boards! Our unique decentralized approach means that each Konnected Alarm Panel board works independently and has its own connection to your smart home platform. You can add any of the Konnected devices, even mix either 6-zone WiFi model or the Alarm Panel Pro, anywhere there’s a WiFi signal. The smart home app syncs everything together into one cohesive system.
12 Zones — 1 Kit
24 Zones — 2 Kits
36 Zones — 3 Kits
60 Zones — 5 Kits
How Many Zones Do I Need For A Conversion Kit?
- If your home has a pre-existing traditional alarm system, the zones are most likely listed by the keypad or inside of the alarm system box (the one with all the wires). Count them and voila - you’re ready to select the right Konnected panel!
- Not sure how many zones you need for your new pre-wired home? The industry standard is grouping your windows together - each floor or cardinal direction is one zone. We also recommend that you keep each door and motion sensor as separate zones to ensure the most precise monitoring possible!
Alarm Panel Pro Features
• Ethernet connectivity & PoE
• ESP32 microcontroller with integrated Wi-Fi
• 5V output & 3.3V triggers
• 12V AUX output & two alarm outputs
• 12 zones
• Expansions ports for interface module(s)
• USB port
• RF shield
• 12V input
Looking To Replace Your Old Keypad?
You can upgrade the look and function of your home by replacing your old alarm system keypads with wall-mounted tablets after you've converted your wired alarm system. Wall-mounted Amazon Fire tablets are a beautiful and inexpensive way to create a DIY smart home dashboard.
Run power to the tablet using your alarm system's pre-existing keypad wiring and our 12V to 5V USB adapter and 3D printed tablet frames.
Prefer to keep the traditional keypads? Shop our Interface Kit that allows parallel connection with your existing system.
Local And / Or Cloud Based Automation
Konnected supports LAN-based local home automation or convenient & secure cloud based platforms via our free to use Konnected Cloud service. Learn more about cloud vs. local on the blog
Leading Smart Home Integrations
Monitor and control smart devices and home appliances wherever you are.
Integrate your smart home monitoring with Alexa-enabled devices.
The open-source home automation platform that focuses on privacy and local control.
Compatible with popular home automation devices, may include a variety of built-in apps.
Community-oriented, native, powerful and beginner-friendly.
A universal integration platform for all things around home automation.
Control MQTT Enabled smart devices.
What Konnected Users Are Saying
• ESP32 Microcontroller
• WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
• Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
• Power over Ethernet capable: PoE+ 802.3at
• Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
• AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
• USB port for customizing firmware and/or advanced debugging
• 12 input zones
• 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
• 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
• 1 toggleable 12V/3.3V output
• Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
• Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
• 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
• Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
• Assembled in North America with foreign sourced components